Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Had 2 Tues | Jessica Arden Photography

Today I want to talk a little bit about following your dreams. This weekend I will be heading to North Carolina. While I am there I will be in Durham attending Lisa's going away party. It feels like just yesterday that she got back from 2 years in Mauritania with the Peace Corps, even though it was last summer. She is now moving to India for her the job of her dreams! Let me tell you a little something about Lisa...she is as passionate about micro economics as I am about photography:) She has been in contact with her dream job since she has been back from the peace corps, and she was just recently offered a position! The lesson to be learned from Lisa's story is that things will happen when they are supposed to. Dream big, pursue those dreams and keep pursuing them! I will miss her like crazy, but I am so proud of her doing what she sets her mind and her heart on. Love you Lisy ♥

No comments: