Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Had To Tuesday | Jessica Arden Photography

This Tuesday I am blogging from the big and beautiful state of Texas. I have been here enjoying some quality time with my Aunt Gwen and Uncle Mike. We have really been living it up:) Pedicures, good food, great music (check out Guy Forsyth!), and most importantly, great company! Yesterday we went to Austin for the day, stopping at the Blue Bell Creamery for ice cream on the way. When I was just a little tiny thing, when my dad attended The University of Texas, we lived there for a little while. We went by Zilker Park and Amy's Ice Cream (yes, we went out for ice cream twice!), a few of the places I loved and remembered. Tomorrow I will be heading back to MD, feeling refreshed and inspired by time with people that I love!

No comments: